The MODTrac™ database provides a readily accessible and powerful tool to manage pain across all of the patients in a care unit, facility or service area.
- When MOD® devices are in use, data in real time is transferred over the hospital’s secure wireless network and stored in the MODTrac™ Data includes patient ID, Order ID, Clinician ID (if desired), drug name, drug dose, delivery interval, pain score, time and date for each patient dispense and a re-assessment pain score.
- Re-assessment is automatically prompted by the MOD® device. All pain scores are stored in the database.
- A series of Therapy and Summary reports are easily viewed and can be printed as desired. Reports show a trend line illustrating the progress of the patient’s pain levels in concert with the re-assessments scores. Trend and precise time/date data can be used to determine efficacy of pain therapy and if the patient is progressing in recovery. Patients who show continued high levels of moderate or severe pain can be identified for pain therapy modification, as/if required.
- A comprehensive report is readily printed at the discharge of the patient from the MOD® device at the completion of therapy.
- Data is retained indefinitely in the database and accessed only by authorized users.
- Custom reports can be built to satisfy individual hospital/facility requirements.